Cleveland foundation scholarships
Ohio laborers future leaders of America scholarship:
- Must be a child (whether natural, adopted, stepchild, or grandchild) of an active member in good standing
- Enrolled or plan to be enrolled full-time in a post-secondary (after attaining a diploma or GED) course of study for vocational or technical training certification, or for a degree at an eligible educational institution
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative high school grade-point average (or equivalent); renewal consideration requires a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- U.S. citizen or legal resident with verification-stamped I-551 unexpired
Applications are accepted via the Cleveland Foundation Scholarship Gateway and the corporate/group application form. A committee appointed by the foundation will base selections on the completed application, academic performance, community service, motivation, character, and self-help (financial need will only be used as a tiebreaker).
The annual award amount of $1,000 will be based on the earnings of the fund, and formal award notification will be made by the Cleveland Foundation to the selected recipient(s). Awards will be paid to the school and must be applied to tuition, fees, books, supplies or equipment required for coursework. This award may be renewed for a maximum of four years, provided the student meets the scholarship requirements and funding remains available.
For application instructions and further details, please visit: www.ClevelandFoundation.org/Scholarships
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS & RENEWALS: APRIL 15
- Maintain full-time enrollment status
- Submit a grade report to TCFScholarships@clevefdn.org for each term
The Cleveland Foundation, Scholarships
1422 Euclid Avenue, Suite 1300
Cleveland, Ohio, 44115