Discover a new kind of healthcare, at no cost to you.
Grand Rounds is a free health benefit available to Ohio Laborers and their covered dependents, paid for by the Fund. They can connect you with world-class experts for remote second opinions or find high-quality doctors near you. Grand Rounds is here to put you on the path to the best healthcare possible.
Get started at grandrounds.com/ohiolaborers or call 1-855-802-1738 between 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET (Monday-Friday).
Frequently Asked Questions
Grand Rounds offers personal medical advice, assistance, and support to ensure Ohio Laborers and their families receive the best possible care.
With Grand Rounds, you and your loved ones are in expert hands. Grand Round’s award-winning care team goes above and beyond to guide you to the highest quality care and best possible treatment options for all your healthcare needs.
The right care can make all the difference. 56% of members who received a remote second opinion from a Grand Rounds expert ended up with a change in their treatment plans. We help you get peace of mind that you’re on the right care path by connecting you with world-class experts.
Grand Rounds is particularly useful when you…
- are considering surgery and want to make sure it’s the right thing to do.
- are in pain and having a hard time getting to the root of the problem.
- have been struggling to get a proper diagnosis or clear next steps on what to do.
- want existing medications reviewed.
- are looking for doctors for your children.
- have recently moved and need to find a new doctor or specialist.
Ohio Laborers and their dependents may be eligible for a deductible reimbursement of up to $400 per person and $800 per family per year after completing an expert opinion with Grand Rounds for certain surgeries. To qualify, you will need to complete an expert opinion if you receive a recommendation for one of the following surgeries:
- Back surgery
- Knee and hip replacement
- Coronary artery bypass graft
- Heart valve replacement
To qualify for the deductible reimbursement, proof of the expert opinion must be submitted to Ohio Laborers. This service is intended to help you make informed medical decisions. Members are 2x more likely to understand their condition, symptoms, and care management after using Grand Rounds for an expert second opinion. Still, you are under no obligation to follow Grand Rounds’ recommendation.
Grand Rounds gets you to the best possible treatment options, timely medical guidance, and world-leading experts for all your medical needs.
- Want an expert second opinion? Get reassurance that your diagnosis is correct, and explore all treatment options. We’ll connect you with a world-class expert for a second opinion.
- Need to see a doctor in person? See trusted, high-quality doctors in your network. We’ll find the right doctor and book appointments for you, at your convenience.
- Need medical guidance over the phone? Talk to a doctor on the phone about symptoms, medications, and more. They’ll answer any health-related question and talk as long as you need.
All Ohio Laborers and dependents eligible with the OLDC-OCA Insurance Fund.
Grand Rounds is available at no cost to Ohio Laborers and their dependents who are covered by the OLDC-OCA Insurance Fund. The Fund provides this service to you so you have access to the best medical care possible. Please note that if Grand Rounds schedules you to see a doctor in person, normal plan fees will apply.